These are the same seeds we use to grow our top quality sprouts. They have been lab tested to be free of pathogens prior to shipping to us; however you may wish to further sanitize the seeds (see our growing instructions for detailed steps.) They have high germination rates and purity.
The organic alfalfa's latin name is Medicago Sativa.
Organic Alfalfa is another favorite seed for sprouting because it goes with everything plus is a good source of Vitamin K. Also provides nutrients like Vitamin C, folate, copper, manganese.
- Helps reduce risk of breast cancer
- Minimizes menopause symptoms and excessive menstruation
- Helps prevent osteoporosis
- Lowers blood glucose level and help treat diabetes
- Combats cholesterol
- Chock full of antioxidants and other anti-aging agents
Seed Storage & Viability:
For optimum results, store at or below 70 degrees Fahrenheit in a cool, dark place. Refrigerate to extend shelf life. Use within 1 year.