These are the same seeds we use to grow our top quality sprouts. They have been lab tested to be free of pathogens prior to shipping to us; however you may wish to further sanitize the seeds (see our growing instructions for detailed steps.) They have high germination rates and purity.
The organic mung bean's latin name is Vigna Radiata.
Grow your own mung bean sprouts! Mung Bean Sprouts contain pure forms of vitamins A, B, C, and E, in addition to an assortment of minerals including Calcium, Iron, and Potassium.
- Help lower cholesterol levels
- Help protect against heart disease
- Help lower high blood pressure
- Contain antioxidants that help fight cancer development
- Can help prevent and help treat type 2 diabetes
- Boost the immune system and protects against infection and viruses
- Help fight obesity and help with weight loss
- Decrease PMS symptoms
Seed Storage & Viability:
For optimum results, store at or below 70 degrees Fahrenheit in a cool, dark place. Refrigerate to extend shelf life. Use within 1 year.