Did You Know?
- A parsley and celery juice combination is a proven headache helper.
- A smoothie of papaya, peppermint, and fennel relieves indigestion faster than the top-selling antacid.
- A simple licorice tea can stop children's coughs.
- Cranberry juice neutralizes the bacteria that causes bladder infections.
- An enzyme in pineapple juice reduces swelling and inflammation of joints due to arthritis.
Includes Nutritional Therapies using Foods, Herbs, Supplements, Teas, Juices, Blended Drink Recipes Backed by the Latest Scientific Research
Power Juices Super Drinks by Steve Meyerowitz