Creamy Vegan Butternut Squash, Celery and Crunchy Mix Soup
Updated: Apr 23
by Olivia Wong, C.E.O.
I like my soups thick and chunky. This is more like a puree and can satisfy all ages. It's so easy too!
If you like soups more watery, simply add more water or broth.
Ingredients for 2-4 servings:
1 small to medium butternut squash (diced into 1 inch pieces)
1 cup celery (sliced or diced)
1 tbsp ginger (minced)
water (non-vegans can also use chicken broth)
1/3 cup coconut milk
6 oz Fullei Fresh Organic Crunchy Mix
salt to taste (optional)
1. In a large pot, add diced squash, celery, and ginger. Add enough water to cover them.
2. Boil until the vegetables are soft.
3. Remove from heat and blend either by transferring to a blender or using a hand mixer or immersion blender. Blend until desired consistency.
4. Stir in the coconut milk.
5. Separately, boil the Crunchy Mix until soft (approximately 5-10 minutes.)
6. Serve the soup and top with Crunchy Mix or stir it in.
7. Add salt if desired.
You can also blend in the Crunchy Mix to make it one puree.