Updated: Apr 23
by Olivia Wong, C.E.O.
Another super easy and pretty recipe!
1. Season a filet of mahi mahi with salt and pepper.
2. Grill the fish until cooked. Mahi mahi will break apart easily with a fork when cooked but not turn mushy, making it a great fish for sandwiches.
3. Bake French bread according to package instructions for Take and Bake loaves. Other bread can be used. Take and bake have that awesome fresh baked bread crunch and taste.
4. Slice the bread in half.
5. Spread salad dressing of your choice on the fish. We used an onion vinaigrette. Honey mustard would be very good as well.
6. Place the fish on the bread. Add sliced grape or cherry tomatoes and Fullei Fresh sprouts. Organic Broccoli Sprouts are pictured here. Any will do.