On March 12 we were honored to be awarded Slow Food's Snail of Approval. We served up this vegan picadillo and it was such a hit! It was so easy we just had to share the recipe. Feel free to adjust as needed. We made a massive amount to feed a few hundred and eye balled the quantities. This recipe below should feed 2 or 3 people.
6 oz Fullei Fresh Organic Crunchy Mix
1 small onion diced
1/2 cup grape tomatoes sliced in half
Craize corn crisps
1. Drizzle olive oil in a pan. Use enough to coat the pan.
2. Heat on medium.
3. Saute onions until translucent.
4. Add Crunchy Mix.
5. Stir occasionally. Cook until the Crunchy Mix is soft, but not mushy.
6. Add tomatoes. Stir and cook 5 minutes.
7. Add salt to taste.
8. top a Craize corn crisp with the vegan picadillo and enjoy!